The Rebuilding Together program is geared towards groups, whether businesses, civic organizations, churches or alumni clubs, who want to work together on a project. We encourage individuals who want to work on a house to put together a team and become a home repair sponsor. If your group is interested in sponsoring, please find more information here. However, this does not mean that we can never use individual volunteers.
Current Volunteer Opportunities
CONTACT US IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HELP –
Join us to serve those who have served this November.
http://tiny.cc/339o2y or call (253) 238-0977
JOIN US FOR OUR PROJECT DAYS!
- November 16, 2019
Continue to watch website for our next Volunteer Orientation
- Install cadet heaters, repair drywall, weatherize front door, replace window
- Install gutter flashing, block stair risers
- Replace rotten decking in one corner of deck
- Install shower threshold and bath fan
- Build back steps, replace ceiling panels
- Replace 2 plugs and 1 breaker, replace kitchen faucet, install 2 grab bars in main bathroom, adjust sliding glass door rollers, build 3×3 porch and stairs.
- Install 2 windows in bedrooms, exterior paint touch up
- Replace dishwasher, install downspout
- Replace step into laundry room, adjust lock on back door
Bonney Lake Repairs:
- Adjust storm door to operate properly
CAN’T VOLUNTEER FOR A PROJECT DAY?
HELP US WITH HOME EVALUATIONS THIS SPRING TO PREPARE FOR REBUILDING DAY APRIL 2020!
** PLUMBERS, HVAC, ROOFERS, ELECTRICIANS ALWAYS NEEDED**
Visit our program pages below to learn more about how individuals can participate.