Year Round Volunteers
Can’t make it in April?
We need skilled volunteers to help us with our year round Home Modification and Emergency Services programs, which provide accessibility improvements to people with limited mobility and restore emergency needs. These projects can include: building or repairing wheelchair ramps, stairs, decks and handrails; installing grab bars, and modifying bathrooms and kitchens to increase accessibility; emergency plumbing or electrical repairs; emergency heat restoration, including window and door replacements. These projects ensure that our neighbors can stay safe and independent in their homes. Check out our current volunteer project needs below:
Current Volunteer Opportunities
CONTACT MARGARET GRAHAM IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HELP – email@example.com or call (253) 238-0977
OIN US FOR OUR PROJECT DAYS!
- Saturday February 10th
- Saturday March 10th
- Access roof leaking through vent in bathroom and into closet.
- Install new door locks, repair a broken outlet in the kitchen, replace the bedroom ceiling light, and assess kitchen hood vent, replace the bathroom fan, install tub corners.
- Clean and reattach gutters where leaking, add kickout flashing, replace outdoor water spigots, replace outside window sill on front of house.
University Place Repairs:
- Replace tub faucet, repair water damage to bathroom floor, install tub corners, install grab bar in shower, install a new threshold for door.
- Install handrails on the front porch and walkway, reattach interior main stair handrail, fix kitchen fan.
- Build Stairs and handrail on porch and install gutters.
Federal Way Repairs:
- Replace water damaged kitchen floor.
- Repair furnace, replace damaged flooring in the bathroom and daughter’s bedroom, install weather stripping on front door; replace cracked window.
- Replace a cracked tub.
- Install sliding glass door.
** PLUMBERS, HVAC, ROOFERS, ELECTRICIANS ALWAYS NEEDED**
If you or anyone you know are interested in helping us reach our goals, please contact Margaret Graham at (253) 238-0977 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We can also use year round volunteers to help with administrative assistance, community outreach, and interviewing past homeowners, please contact us at 253-238-0977 or email@example.com if you would like to help.