The Rebuilding Together program is geared towards groups, whether businesses, civic organizations, churches or alumni clubs, who want to work together on a project. We encourage individuals who want to work on a house to put together a team and become a home repair sponsor. If your group is interested in sponsoring, please find more information here. However, this does not mean that we can never use individual volunteers.
Current Volunteer Opportunities
CONTACT US IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HELP –
Join us to serve those who have served this February.
Valentines with Veterans project has been moved to Saturday March 9th.
http://tiny.cc/339o2y or call (253) 238-0977
JOIN US FOR OUR PROJECT DAYS!
- March 9th
Continue to watch website for our next Volunteer Orientation
- Paint new siding on 2 sides of 2 story home.
- Repair and re-deck ramp.
- Install kitchen cabinets and countertops
- Build 3×3 porch and walker stairs
- Replace damaged flooring in the bathroom and bedroom, install weather stripping on front door.
- Install sheet vinyl flooring in hallway bathroom.
- Replace 2 plugs and 1 breaker, replace kitchen faucet, install 2 grab bars in main bathroom, adjust sliding glass door rollers, build 3×3 porch and stairs.
- Demo tub/shower, remove water damage.
Federal Way Repairs:
- Replace water damaged kitchen floor.
- Spray insulation in roof cavity, hang paneling on ceiling.
- Repair large deck, replace 3×3 porch.
- Install tub/shower and surround in master bathroom.
CAN’T VOLUNTEER FOR A PROJECT DAY?
HELP US WITH HOME EVALUATIONS THIS SPRING TO PREPARE FOR REBUILDING DAY APRIL 2019!
** PLUMBERS, HVAC, ROOFERS, ELECTRICIANS ALWAYS NEEDED**
Visit our program pages below to learn more about how individuals can participate.