The Rebuilding Together program is geared towards groups, whether businesses, civic organizations, churches or alumni clubs, who want to work together on a project. We encourage individuals who want to work on a house to put together a team and become a home repair sponsor. If your group is interested in sponsoring, please find more information here. However, this does not mean that we can never use individual volunteers.
Quick Link: Online Volunteer Sign-Up
Current Volunteer Opportunities
CONTACT MARGARET GRAHAM IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HELP –
email@example.com or call (253) 238-0977
JOIN US FOR OUR PROJECT DAYS!
- Saturday February 10th
- Saturday March 10th
OUR NEXT VOLUNTEER ORIENTATION IS MAY 10TH AT 6:30PM
- Access roof leaking through vent in bathroom and into closet.
- Install new door locks, repair a broken outlet in the kitchen, replace the bedroom ceiling light, and assess kitchen hood vent, replace the bathroom fan, install tub corners.
- Clean and reattach gutters where leaking, add kickout flashing, replace outdoor water spigots, replace outside window sill on front of house.
University Place Repairs:
- Replace tub faucet, repair water damage to bathroom floor, install tub corners, install grab bar in shower, install a new threshold for door.
- Install handrails on the front porch and walkway, reattach interior main stair handrail, fix kitchen fan.
- Build stairs and handrail on porch and install gutters.
Federal Way Repairs:
- Replace water damaged kitchen floor.
- Repair furnace, replace damaged flooring in the bathroom and daughter’s bedroom, install weather stripping on front door; replace cracked window.
- Replace a cracked tub.
- Install sliding glass door.
CAN’T VOLUNTEER FOR A PROJECT DAY?
HELP US WITH HOME EVALUATIONS THIS FALL TO PREPARE FOR REBUILDING DAY 2018!
** PLUMBERS, HVAC, ROOFERS, ELECTRICIANS ALWAYS NEEDED**
Visit our program pages below to learn more about how individuals can participate.