The Rebuilding Together program is geared towards groups, whether businesses, civic organizations, churches or alumni clubs, who want to work together on a project. We encourage individuals who want to work on a house to put together a team and become a home repair sponsor. If your group is interested in sponsoring, please find more information here. However, this does not mean that we can never use individual volunteers.
Quick Link: Online Volunteer Sign-Up
Current Volunteer Opportunities
CONTACT US IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HELP –
firstname.lastname@example.org or call (253) 238-0977
JOIN US FOR OUR PROJECT DAYS!
- October 27 and November 10th
Continue to watch website for our next Volunteer Orientation
- Paint new siding on 2 sides of 2 story home.
- Replace decking on ramp, repair deck and step, replace 10 door knobs with levers
- Replace damaged flooring in the bathroom and bedroom, install weather stripping on front door.
- Install sheet vinyl flooring in hallway bathroom.
- Replace 2 plugs and 1 breaker, replace kitchen faucet, install 2 grab bars in main bathroom, adjust sliding glass door rollers, build 3×3 porch and stairs.
- Demo tub/shower, remove water damage.
Federal Way Repairs:
- Replace water damaged kitchen floor.
- Spray insulation in roof cavity, hang paneling on ceiling.
- Repair large deck, replace 3×3 porch.
- Install tub/shower and surround in master bathroom.
CAN’T VOLUNTEER FOR A PROJECT DAY?
HELP US WITH HOME EVALUATIONS THIS FALL TO PREPARE FOR REBUILDING DAY 2019!
** PLUMBERS, HVAC, ROOFERS, ELECTRICIANS ALWAYS NEEDED**
Visit our program pages below to learn more about how individuals can participate.