The Rebuilding Together program is geared towards groups, whether businesses, civic organizations, churches or alumni clubs, who want to work together on a project. We encourage individuals who want to work on a house to put together a team and become a home repair sponsor. If your group is interested in sponsoring, please find more information here. However, this does not mean that we can never use individual volunteers.
Quick Link: Online Volunteer Sign-Up
Current Volunteer Opportunities
CONTACT RACHEL LEHR IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HELP –
email@example.com or call (253) 238-0977
JOIN US FOR OUR SUMMER PROJECT DAYS!
Learn new skills, help homeowners in need, and make it home in time to enjoy your summer BBQ!
- Saturday August 19th
- Friday September 15th
- Access roof leaking through vent in bathroom and into closet.
- Install new door locks, repair a broken outlet in the kitchen, replace the bedroom ceiling light, and assess kitchen hood vent, replace the bathroom fan, install tub corners.
- Cleaning/maintenance on furnace, replace toilet with comfort height model.
- Kitchen faucet repair/replace, replace broken pedestal sink in bathroom, replace flushing mechanisms in 2 toilets
- Frame in a bathroom window, install a bathroom fan, weather-stripping and attach a lock to the kitchen window.
- Install three windows.
University Place Repairs:
- Replace tub faucet, repair water damage to bathroom floor, install tub corners, install grab bar in shower, install a new threshold for door.
- Replace kitchen faucet knobs; replace outlet box in master bedroom.
- Replace inside components of toilet, repair master bathroom tub and shower; assess not working furnace.
- Repair furnace; replace damaged flooring in the bathroom and daughter’s bedroom; install weather stripping on front door; replace cracked window.
- Replace a cracked tub with a walk in tub/shower.
Gig Harbor Repairs:
- Repair bathroom floor damaged by prior leak.
- Fix gap along sliding back door, install handrails along back steps, fix kitchen sink valves.
- Install handrails on the front porch and walkway, reattach interior main stair handrail, fix kitchen fan
- Install two grab bars and fix broken kitchen faucet.
** PLUMBERS, HVAC, ROOFERS, ELECTRICIANS ALWAYS NEEDED**
Visit our program pages below to learn more about how individuals can participate.