Rebuilding together South Sound is pleased to announce a new program for volunteers! This multi-faceted program integrates volunteers into our tiny office to assist with our big efforts.
Ambassadorial opportunities include: representing Rebuilding Together South Sound at local fairs and to organizations/businesses; assisting with our fundraisers; Brewers & Builders, Gingerbread Showcase, No Place Like Home Auction.
Ambassadors understand the goal, vision and mission of Rebuilding Together South Sound and can be called upon to represent the organization effectively to the public in a variety of ways. There is surely something to suit every wish if what you wish is to volunteer.
Ambassadors are required to attend a short orientation and will then recieve alerts regarding opportunities via email. Nothing is required- if one wishes to volunteer one needs simply to reply to the e-mail.
Current RTSS Ambassador Opportunites:
• Logistical assistance– help get ready for National Rebuilding Day.
• Safety Captain– Be a safety Captain on National Rebuilding Day. This opportunity will require an additional online and in-person orientation.
• Be a photographer– Enjoy taking photos? Help chronicle our National Rebuilding Day and Year Round efforts.
• Plan Quarterly Events– Plan quarterly events to keep volunteers engaged with the mission of Rebuilding Together South Sound and one another (could be a barbecue or making reservations at a local establishment).
• Client Evaluations– Meet previous homeowners and follow-up with our repairs- How have they held up? Have you seen a change in your energy bills? Each homeowner has a unique and wonderful story that will move you and help to fully understand the importance of our work.
If you are interested in becoming a Rebuilding Together South Sound Ambassador email firstname.lastname@example.org